[webkit-dev] Custom exception messages for IDL defined methods that raise DOMException.

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Mon Nov 14 16:48:33 PST 2011

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do, but one option is to
add a new type of DOMException:

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WebCore/dom/DOMExceptions.in

Another option is to customize the message from an existing exception
(here are the DOMCore exceptions):

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WebCore/dom/DOMCoreException.cpp

If you show me the spec you're trying to implement, I might have a
more concept suggestion of the best way to implement it.

Adam