[webkit-dev] Font Name

Soheil Servati Beiragh sservati at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 08:59:54 PDT 2011

I can add to this that If someone wants to work on text rendering and doesn't want to deal with html or CSS parsing, he can find an index for the font family under:

Font->m_fontDescription->m_familyList->m_family->m_Data.

I know for example that index for monospace family is 67 or for times new roman is 84 but I still don't know if there is a table some where about all indexes for font families.

Soheil Servati Beiragh
PhD Candidate, ECE Department,

Research Center for Integrated Microsystems,
University of Windsor.
Room 268 Essex Hall
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario