[webkit-dev] Build GTK port of Webkit on windows

Dipak Kumar mail.dipak at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:51:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to build Webkit (port - GTK , target - windows) using MingW
or CygWin on Windows?

Can somebody please share some link or any flow/tip to help with this task?

I need to build Webkit GTK port for my project. I am not able to proceed as
I am getting many errors in installing the libraries like libsoup etc. I am
using below command to build the Webkit :
" ./build-webkit --gtk --with-target=win32 "

Many Thanks,
Dipak