[webkit-dev] Progressing on the Android port

Lucas De Marchi lucas.demarchi at profusion.mobi
Fri May 13 14:07:57 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org> wrote:
> On 05/13/2011 10:48 PM, Lucas De Marchi wrote:
>> This is exactly the reason why I committed r86370 when doing the GTK
>> port. Now you can do as I did for GTK:
>>
>> WEBKIT_FEATURE(ENABLE_GLIB_SUPPORT "Enable Glib support" ALWAYS ON)
>>
>> or ALWAYS OFF if you meant to unconditionally disable it.
>
> Is it a worthy goal to get the OptionsPort.txt file smaller (e.g. by having
> the default defaults)?

Humn...  now I see what you're saying. I don't know if it's worth
because that would give the user the option to turn it on. Not all
options work with every port and doing so will result in a build
break.

So what we did is let all options turned off by default, without
giving the option to turn it on. This is done by letting the "#define
ENABLE_BLAAAAA" in cmakeconfig.cmake. The macro ENABLE(BLAAAAA) will
expand to 0 in this case. If it doesn't (like you said about GLIB,
IMO that is a bug).

I'll take a look if it's expanding as it should.

Lucas De Marchi