[webkit-dev] bugid in ChangeLog

David Levin levin at chromium.org
Mon Mar 28 10:06:55 PDT 2011

Here's a change that I felt worth getting someone to glance at but didn't
feel worth the overhead of a bug:
   http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/81305

Since I was gardener and this was affecting the bots, it was a timely
situation. (Sometimes getting in your fix right before another break comes
in is important in these cases.)

dave

PS Dmitry found a flaw in my original change log text -- due to my haste, I
originally had put in the wrong valgrind error.