[webkit-dev] JavaScripCore on Android

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Thu Jun 30 06:29:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

ThreadSpecific contains the platform dependent TLS (Thread Local Storage)
implementation for WebKit.

In Platform.h:

#if PLATFORM(ANDROID)
#define WTF_USE_PTHREADS 1

Thus, Android should use pthread.h (Please check this line in your
Source/JavaScriptCore/wtf/Platform.h)

You could try to add a #include <wtf/Platform.h> to the beginning of
ThreadSpecific.h header file, but it would be strange if it would not be
included.

Regards,
Zoltan