[webkit-dev] JavaScripCore on Android

Ericsen Cioffi escioffi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:10:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

I hope I make myself clear, but i am sorry for my poor English.

I am trying to build the JavaScriptCore (a piece of webkit) as a shared
object to use in my Android Application.
I got a lot of errors and i corrected them by configuring my Android.mk
file.

But, now i am getting the following error:

In file included from
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/runtime/JSGlobalData.h:48,
                 from
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/interpreter/CallFrame.h:26,
                 from
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/runtime/JSCell.h:27,
                 from
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/runtime/JSAPIValueWrapper.h:26,
                 from /home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/API/APICast.h:29,
                 from
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/API/JSValueRef.cpp:29:
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/wtf/ThreadSpecific.h:208:2: error:
#error ThreadSpecific is not implemented for this platform.
/home/ecioffi/Spring/JavaScriptCore/wtf/ThreadSpecific.h:232:2: error:
#error ThreadSpecific is not implemented for this platform.

I believe the problem is in the beginning of the build because i am not able
to regenerate the correct config.h file (specific to Android platform).
Can you help me? How can I configure the build correctly? When I execute the
./configure script passing the Android NDK information i got some "File not
found" errors.

I appreciate any help...