[webkit-dev] Implementing new WebSocket protocol

Yuta Kitamura yutak at chromium.org
Thu Jun 23 06:07:15 PDT 2011

There seems to be no strong objection to adding a runtime flag, and I think
it will take some time and need multiple patches to get the implementation
in good shape. Therefore, I'd like to start to implement behind a runtime
flag. It allows each port to control the time to switch protocols, too (of
course all ports should be migrated eventually).

As a starting point, could somebody review a patch in bug 60348 (
http://webkit.org/b/60348), which only adds a flag?

Regards,
Yuta