[webkit-dev] 194 bugs in pending-commit

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Mon Jun 20 11:35:12 PDT 2011

I had one of the bugs in this state, and I had not landed it because I
had been meaning to do some more testing to see if it caused
regressions. However, someone CQ+'ed it over the weekend, and it was
committed w/o my involvement. Fortunately, it did not appear to cause
massive regressions (thankfully, since I wasn't around and wouldn't
have been able to triage/diagnose any issues), but, for at least some
patches, I would like to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Would it have been better to mark the patch as CQ- just to be safer
(and clearer), or is there some other recommended way to indicate that
I want a patch to be reviewed but it may not be ready to be landed?

-- Dirk