[webkit-dev] Adding ENABLE_BATTERY_STATUS to WebCore

Kihong Kwon kihong.kwon at samsung.com
Wed Jun 15 04:13:16 PDT 2011

Dear. holger

I agree with you.
This spec is too simple, and I think there may be some other needs.
So I reported your concern to DAP WG for this spec, I'm joining in the DAP WG in the W3C.

But this is a minimum set of battery status report to WebApps or a Web pages,
So I think this event and attributes are not dropped.
And if this spec is changed or modified, I'll fix or add my source to the WebKit.

In my opinion, the WebKit support this feature is no problem now.
How do you think about?

Thank you for your comment.

BR.
Kihong Kwon