[webkit-dev] New page for viewing test failures on build.webkit.org
aroben at apple.com
Fri Jul 8 13:08:25 PDT 2011
I've been working a bit more on TestFailures over the last few weeks, and it's grown a few new features . I encourage you to check it out if you haven't, and even if you have!
* Basic support for detecting flaky tests
* Basic support for NRWT bots
* LocalStorage caching for speeeeed!
* Lists of existing bugs related to the failing tests
* Parsing of commit messages to try to guess better which revision is guilty
* Loading of builds that have been moved to the old-results directory
* Crashing function names shown right on the page
* Links to regression ranges in Trac
* A link right on the page to file a bug about TestFailures itself
More information about the webkit-dev