[webkit-dev] documentation on the test_expectations.txt format for NRWT, other info

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Thu Jul 7 16:07:00 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've started adding a bunch of information on NRWT to the wiki. Some
of the pages are stubs at the moment, but the test_expectation page is
pretty complete. Other pages will be filled in over today and
tomorrow. Those of you who are also familiar with the functionality,
feel free to contribute:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/NewRunWebKitTests
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/TestExpectations
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/HackingOnNewRunWebKitTests
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/LayoutTestsSearchPath

I will also being going around and updating the existing pages to
point to the new content where I can find it.

Cheers,

-- Dirk