[webkit-dev] Fixing the Platform fields in Bugzilla

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue Jul 5 11:05:17 PDT 2011

05.07.2011, в 10:21, Alexis Menard написал(а):

> Though the component field let you choose "WebKit Qt". That's how we
> catch our bugs :D and the keywords, Qt, QtTriaged.

Bugzilla description for this component says that this usage is incorrect: <https://bugs.webkit.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=WebKit>.

At this point, changing component description could be more practical that trying to align component usage with the original design. What do you think? This question certainly applies to all other port components, and doesn't necessarily need to have the same answer for all.

WebKit BREWMP	webkit-unassigned at lists.webkit.org
Bugs relating to the BREWMP WebKit API layer

WebKit EFL	webkit-unassigned at lists.webkit.org
Bugs relating to the EFL WebKit API layer

WebKit Gtk	webkit-unassigned at lists.webkit.org
Bugs related to the Gtk API layer.

WebKit Qt	webkit-unassigned at lists.webkit.org
Bugs in the WebKit Qt API layer.