[webkit-dev] WebCL Release

Won Jeon won.jeon at samsung.com
Tue Jul 5 10:41:55 PDT 2011

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your interest in our WebCL prototype in WebKit.

Currently, it's integrated with WebKit r78407 and hasn't been checked with
WebKit's coding style guidelines. It's tested on Mac with Nvidia GPU which
supports OpenCL support. Updating the code to a newer WebKit and Porting the
code to other platforms should be straightforward because the only
platform-dependent part is OpenCL support.

WebGL is not needed for WebCL itself, but it would be better for
interoperability between WebCL and WebGL, so that's why we started this work
on Mac first.

Regards,
Won