[webkit-dev] style checking and build failed without any useful info.

Jia Pu jpu at apple.com
Thu Jan 27 21:07:10 PST 2011

I just tried again, and got the same failure.

There two things I can think of that are different from the patches I have submitted before:
1. This is the first time I use git-diff instead of svn-create-patch to generate the patch.
2. This patch is significantly larger, $190KB.

Adam, please take a look at the log when you get a chance.

Thanks.