[webkit-dev] style checking and build failed without any useful info.

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu Jan 27 18:32:12 PST 2011

Strange.  We've had problems before where the writes don't quite make
it all the way to AppEngine (which hosts queues.webkit.org), but it's
strange that all the bots would run into the same problem.  It might
be worth uploading the patch again to see if the problem recurs.  Eric
or I can also dig into the logs to get more details about what
happened.

Adam