[webkit-dev] Done moving source files into Source

Patrick Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Mon Jan 17 04:28:44 PST 2011

Adam Barth:
>> Otherwise we need to keep the files in the root directory. :-(
>
> I'm not sure I understand the connection.  For example,
> cmakeconfig.h.cmake seems to be entirely concerned with WebCore
> concepts (essentially which features are enabled):
>
> http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/cmakeconfig.h.cmake
>
> Surely the launchers don't need to peer into these internal details of WebCore.

Ok, cmakeconfig.h.cmake can be moved, but i see the problem with the following lines:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/CMakeLists.txt?rev=75908#L15
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebKit.pro?rev=75908#L13

The launchers only need the WebKit-API, but we have _one_ buildsystem, which builds _all_ targets (including launcher) and needs to know about them.

- Patrick