[webkit-dev] Please set the svn:mime-type property on binary files before committing

Evan Martin evan at chromium.org
Fri Jan 14 16:22:30 PST 2011

For Chrome development we tell everyone to install this file:
  http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/tools/build/slave/config

That sets the properties automatically on new files.
Git obeys these svn properties when committing as well.

You'll need to install your custom svn config on the commit-queue
machine too, of course.
It's probably worth checking in such a file to the WebKit tree somewhere.