[webkit-dev] Please set the svn:mime-type property on binary files before committing

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Jan 14 16:11:37 PST 2011

Is this something we should have webkit-patch or the commit-queue do
automatically?

Does git (which the commit-queue uses) already do this?

I'm happy to make such a change to webkit-patch land and the
commit-queue if someone can tell me what needs to be done.  (That
should cover the 90% case since most developers use webkit-patch these
days.)

-eric