[webkit-dev] [Qt] prefix on cross-platform bugs

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Thu Jan 13 11:07:06 PST 2011

Recently, a large number of bugs have been migrated from Nokia internal tracker to webkit.org Bugzilla. I think that this is a great thing to do, and I would like to request an amendment to the process.

These bugs all have [Qt] in title, meaning that many developers won't read the bug or any patches attached to it. However, it is often known that the bug is not limited to Qt - some of these mention that the same happens in Safari. Artificially limiting the audience in this way is not good.

Would it be possible to correct this, at least for future bugs, but ideally for the ones filed recently, too?

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov