[webkit-dev] when will pages group into different PageGroup

tomorrow chen tomorrow.cyz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:44:03 PST 2011

I'm reading source about Page class.I found there's related class named
PageGroup,which seems to group different pages into different group by name.
Different PageGroup has different user script and GroupSetting.

I wonder when will the page group into different PageGroup. If there's two
apps based on webcore(one is browser,maybe),does this means there's two
PageGroup?
In my option,GroupSetting and user script is same for all the pages in
browser.

Another question,shouldTrackVisitedLinks is a class member.If there's two
apps,and one want to disable visistedTrack(call
setShouldTrackVisitedLinks(false),it will influence the behavior of another
app?