[webkit-dev] code review tool changes

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Sun Feb 13 21:27:24 PST 2011

This behavior did change. But ctrl was never involved. If you ever clicked
on a line next to an existing review comment line, it would expand to
include it. The problem is that it's then difficult to leave comments on
adjacent lines.

You can still click and drag to expand the context though as long as you
start inside the existing context. Alternately, adding ctrl (shift is
probably better) to expand the context wouldn't be a difficult addition.

Ojan