[webkit-dev] URL validating process in WebKit

Ghita alaoui_ghita at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:34:16 PST 2011

Thank you for your quick answer! In fact, my goal is to test only the
functionality of the validity of one URL(I want to extract from the source
code the part where he treats url validity and change it later according to
my own web browser). You said that the tests for the urls are in
LayoutTest/fast/url, so how I might execute a test, I mean, give the program
one URL (for example in the main file), and the program returns me his
feedback to its validity