[webkit-dev] How to change an .exp file?

Scott Graham scottmg at chromium.org
Fri Aug 26 10:14:14 PDT 2011

I believe the Windows ones are the .def files. I had to make a similar
change here: https://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=102529&action=prettypatch
(e.g. Source/WebKit2/win/WebKit2.def and similar)

You have to be able mangle in your head it seems. I found the easiest
way was to make a simple program with the same
namespaces/classes/empty functions and then use dumpbin to see the
appropriate name. :( Maybe there's a better way someone can point out
though.