[webkit-dev] Building Chromium port of WebKit on Windows

Mikhail Naganov mnaganov at chromium.org
Thu Aug 25 10:07:15 PDT 2011

I'm not sure we are on the same page. I'm talking about Chromium port
of WebKit, where Chromium checkout is _inside_ WebKit's
Source/WebKit/chromium, as opposed to when you have full WebKit
checkout inside Chromium's third_party. Not sure the former
configuration makes much sense for Chromium developers, but I suppose
it is needed for Chromium port of WebKit to be recognized on par with
other ports.

I also usually have full checkout of WebKit in Chromium's third_party
and it works fine for me.