[webkit-dev] Building Chromium port of WebKit on Windows

Peter Kasting pkasting at chromium.org
Thu Aug 25 09:24:10 PDT 2011

The way I make this work is to set up a full Chromium checkout with a trunk
(rather than DEPS-controlled) WebKit checkout.  (There are some instructions
for this in the Chromium developer pages.)  Then I can use VS2008 to build
and test whatever I want.  And I use Cygwin.

I don't know much about trying to build the Chromium port with only a WebKit
(not Chrome) checkout, especially under Cygwin.  I don't know how many
people try to make that work.

PK