[webkit-dev] OSX 64 bit plugin support not ready

Alan Swartz alan_swartz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 05:11:39 PDT 2011

That's good to know.  It's not the support of the Cocoa event model and
CoreGraphics that appears broken, it's that the code that checks these options
appears to be compiled out by the NP_NO_CARBON #define for 64 bit builds in
PlugInViewMac.mm.

With the current code, I don't see how any NPAPI plug-ins could work on OSX on
64-bit builds.

Alan