[webkit-dev] OSX 64 bit plugin support not ready

Alan Swartz alan_swartz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 14:43:36 PDT 2011

Yes, I'm painfully aware that Apple does not support Carbon in 64-bits.  This is
why I'm learning 64-bit QtWebKit.

I thought as you do that "Theoretically, a plugin with a Cocoa event model and
CoreGraphics drawing should work".

Unfortunately, I think the code in PluginViewMac.mm is not ready for this
eventuality.

Alan