[webkit-dev] new-run-webkit-tests new results.html format
mjs at apple.com
Thu Apr 21 16:21:17 PDT 2011
Some concerns with this new format:
(1) Takes two lines per entry unless you make your window ridiculously wide. This makes it hard to scan.
(2) Slow to load (apparently it loads a 3 meg JSON file before displaying anything?)
(3) I like PrettyPatch format better than wdiff format.
(4) Blue text on a blue background is not great for legibility.
(5) When running pixel tests, the animated image diffs are handy.
(1) and (2) seem like the most serious regressions relative to ORWT.
On Apr 21, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Ojan Vafai wrote:
> http://build.chromium.org/f/chromium/layout_test_results/Webkit_Linux_64/results/layout-test-results/results.html shows the latest run of Chromium's Linux 64 bot.
> Beware the expand all link with that many failures. It gets very slow.
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Eric Seidel <eric at webkit.org> wrote:
> Do you have an example from a NRWT run on build.webkit.org or
> Thanks for all your work on this, Ojan.
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan at chromium.org> wrote:
> > As of r84294, new-run-webkit-tests's results.html has a new format.
> > Non-chromium people, feel free to take a look and see if this addresses your
> > concerns in https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=37736. Chromium people,
> > if you encounter problems or have feature requests, please let me know or
> > file bugs.
> > Some of the new features:
> > -View actual/expected results inline.
> > -View actual/expected/diff images at 3x zoom to better see what changed.
> > -Control showing expected failures with a checkbox instead of a commandline
> > flag to new-run-webkit-tests.
> > -Link to the httpd error logs.
> > -Show failure type and expected failure type.
> > Ojan
> > _______________________________________________
> > webkit-dev mailing list
> > webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
> > http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/webkit-dev
> webkit-dev mailing list
> webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-dev