[webkit-dev] Plans to fully merge the Android port

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Thu Apr 21 08:34:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I started to look into the state of the Android port/platform and the state in
WebKit. It appears to me that the Android team at Google has decided to use
the chromium tree as upstream (it might have changed with Android 3.0), it
appears to me that there are still things not merged to the WebKit tree, that
the LayoutTests were not updated in eight month, that the git repository
published by the Android team does not even include the LayoutTests.

Is there any plan to fully merge the code, have updated LayoutTests and
build-webkit integration?

regards
	holger