[webkit-dev] Platform LayoutTests are out of control

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Thu Apr 21 05:58:33 PDT 2011

On Apr 21, 2011, at 2:41 AM, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> I think it's just been especially bad the last few days.

I believe this is because Tony Chang has been working on converting existing pixel results to have embedded checksums, rather than out-of-line .checksum files. This is a one-time conversion, and when it's completed it should reduce the total number of files (though not file size) considerably.

-Adam