[webkit-dev] [webkit-changes] [83955] trunk

Philippe Normand pnormand at igalia.com
Sun Apr 17 03:23:07 PDT 2011

I think this rollout highlighted the need for crash reports in the GTK
Release bot. The issue being absent from the Debug bots, we had to build
WebKitGTK with debug symbols and optimizations turned on to get useful
stack-traces.

Oliver relanded the big patch with an additional workaround for a gcc
reordering bug that he found after a gdb-over-irc session with me, once
I managed to have a local build useful enough for debugging.

Philippe