[webkit-dev] Single location for people wanting to learn to use dev tools WAS: Blog post draft: dealing with exceptions using Web Inspector

Yury Semikhatsky yurys at chromium.org
Thu Apr 14 05:13:56 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Ojan Vafai <ojan at chromium.org> wrote:

> Do we have a single page to point people to for learning to use the
> inspector?

We have Chromium DevTools documentations page which covers most of the
inspector functionality. There is a link to it at the end of the blog post
(http://code.google.com/chrome/devtools/). Unfortunately we don't have such
documentation at webkit.org

> Would be nice if there were a page that just linked to all the blog posts.
>
> In fact there is one(
http://code.google.com/chrome/devtools/docs/blog-posts.html) on the
DevTools documentation site. it contains links to all Web Inspector blog
posts.