[webkit-dev] Bug system: Platform and OS fields don't quite align

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Sep 14 10:28:16 PDT 2010

We're not very good at using these fields in Bugzilla.  In this
situation, folks will usually prefix the summary of the bug with
"[Chromium]".  This is a signal to reviewers that they might be more
or less interested in reviewing the patch depending on whether they
like/feel comfortably with reviewing patches to WebKit/chromium.

Adam