[webkit-dev] Use of Frame by ResourceHandle

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Sat Sep 11 16:38:12 PDT 2010

On Sep 11, 2010, at 4:21 PM, Sam Weinig wrote:

> It seems the dependency on Frame is now gone (as of last night I guess?) with the advent of the NetworkingContext.

Neat. I was going to suggest using factory objects to create ResourceHandles (then they can stuff in whatever info they need, or add an external association or whatever), but I am not sure of the right scope for the factory. One per frame clearly, but Worker and SharedWorker would need separate handling. Perhaps they could piggyback off the factory of the initially creating frame.

Regards,
Maciej