[webkit-dev] Script programming language: Perl, Python, or Ruby?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Wed Sep 1 23:30:35 PDT 2010

Oh, I didn't see your second post either.  Sounds like porting everything
into Python would speed up new-run-webkit-tests?  Then I'm all for it.  I
think other folks would be equally convinced as well if you could kindly
measure the time difference between Ruby + Python + shell script
implementation vs Python implementation.

- Ryosuke