[webkit-dev] <a ping> landed

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Mon Oct 4 22:12:40 PDT 2010

Since <a ping> has been controversial in the past (for arguably bogus reasons, but controversial nontheless), I suggest we keep it off by default until we find it has some mainstream acceptance and/or we discover that more ports want it.

Regards,
Maciej

P.S. We haven't decided yet if we want it on for the ports Apple ships, but it's probable we will turn it on sooner or later.