[webkit-dev] <a ping> landed

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Mon Oct 4 15:51:22 PDT 2010

Given that a ping really doesn't open up any new privacy holes (just makes
it easier for sites to get the data they're going to gather anyway without
slowing down the experience for the user), it seems like we might as well
enable it by default.  If a port doesn't want it, they can always disable
it, right?

Thanks,