[webkit-dev] Coding style change - Indentation of forward declarations in headers

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Nov 3 12:45:50 PDT 2010

On Nov 1, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Brady Eidson wrote:

> Thoughts?

I agree that  we should find a way to express the existing de facto rule clearly, rather than changing all the code to match the wording of the rule in the guidelines.

I think the rule is something about indenting code inside namespace except when it’s the “main namespace” surrounding an entire source file (header or not).

    -- Darin