[webkit-dev] More webkit-patch requests

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri May 21 20:46:01 PDT 2010

I’d like webkit-patch to assign new bugs it creates to me. It’s hard for me to find these machine-filed bugs when they aren’t assigned.

It would also be nice if I could grab assignment of existing bugs when uploading a patch to them. This hasn’t come up for me yet in practice but used to be something I’d do when attaching a patch by hand.

What’s the difference between the "post" and "upload" commands? I haven’t been able to figure that out.

I sometimes write change logs with prepare-ChangeLog. It would be better if webkit-patch unpload would add a bug number line to existing change logs.

    -- Darin