[webkit-dev] Need more diagnostic information for ApplicationCache events

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Wed May 19 08:58:11 PDT 2010

If you want to change the web platform (which adding information to events
is), sending an email to WhatWG [1] is probably the right first step.

The other option is to think about how to extend the existing developer
tools to aid in debugging.  Personally, that makes more sense to me, and I
believe there are people from both Apple and Google working on this.