[webkit-dev] Ancient patches in pending-review

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Thu May 13 10:15:00 PDT 2010

13.05.2010, в 9:41, David Levin написал(а):

> * 35573: WebSocket add new event: CloseEvent
>
> I think ap is much more familiar with WebSockets -- though I am
> willing to look if needed.

Anyone can review this patch - the key to reviewing is to decide
whether a "close event" actually makes sense. A reviewer would want to
read relevant parts of WebSocket spec, and to understand TCP state
diagram well. I've been hesitant to review, hoping for possible
conceptual issues to be resolved in IETF spec review first.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov