[webkit-dev] TransformAction event

kim.1.gronholm at nokia.com kim.1.gronholm at nokia.com
Wed May 5 22:55:09 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

We at Nokia have been working on a new DOM-event called TransformAction. It provides a convenient API for direct manipulation (pan, rotate, zoom) of an element. Some of You have already heard about this and been involved in specifying the event.

We are planning to propose it to the W3C for standardization and meantime start upstreaming the patches to WebKit if it's accepted by You.

A draft of the proposal/specification is available here: http://portaali.org/~ilkkao/w3c/manipulate/Transformaction.html

We are happy to answer any questions You might have about the event. Please give us Your comments.

Thanks,
Kim Grönholm