[webkit-dev] Help with review of EFL CMake patches?

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri barbieri at profusion.mobi
Mon May 3 13:33:45 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Patrick Roland Gansterer
<paroga at paroga.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the file from Gustavo are mainly for the EFL port. It's not a general
> buildsystem and some parts are not real "CMake style" in the moment.
> I did some "cleanup" for the JavaScriptCore files already, but for the
> WebCore and WebKit parts it is a bigger task.
>
> As I already wrote at [1] I will help creating a general, not EFL
> specific, CMake buildsystem, but I didn't get any responses until now.
>
> - Patrick
>
> [1] https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2010-April/012599.html

Patrick,

Did you see this new version?  Leandro did the work on top of yours.
However he removed the .h from the source list, he did it before he
read that it may be useful to get some IDE to show it. If mandatory we
can add them back.

BR,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri