[webkit-dev] Question regarding build flags for the features

Jian Li jianli at chromium.org
Tue Mar 23 10:11:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've introduced a build flag ENABLE(BLOB_SLICE) for the Blob.slice feature.
To continue implementing other File API features, we probably need a couple
more build flags, like ENABLE(FILE_URN) and ENABLE(FILE_READER). When the
embedder implements the necessary support, these flags can be turned on
respectively. Do we want to use multiple flags to control File API features
or simply use one flag? For the latter, all the features will only
be available after the embedder hooks up all the supporting logics.

Thanks,

Jian