[webkit-dev] Chromium layout test expectations coming today

Dimitri Glazkov dglazkov at chromium.org
Fri Mar 19 10:13:57 PDT 2010

WebKit folks,

We're finally ready to land our port's expected results in the WebKit
tree. It's been a long journey, but we are now to the point where it
no longer makes sense to keep Chromium expectations separate from the
rest of the WebKit.

It's a pretty large chunk of files, so please bear with us -- you may
experience longer-than-expected checkout time for this commit.

We are also actively working on porting test_shell (Chromium's test
harness) to DumpRenderTree, to enable running the tests on WebKit
waterfall.

Until then, you can see test run results on WebKit canaries:
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall.fyi/waterfall?branch=&builder=Webkit+(webkit.org)&builder=Webkit+Linux+(webkit.org)&builder=Webkit+Mac+(webkit.org).

:DG<