[webkit-dev] Invoking script from NPAPI plugin

Ohayon, Gil gochayon at lab126.com
Wed Mar 10 12:57:40 PST 2010

Hi,

I am not sure this is the right place for this type of question, so please let me know...

I have a NPAPI plugin which I wish to use to push updates into a web page. The plugin get's updates from a remote process and generate JS code which is passed back to the web page using NPN_Invoke or NPN_Evaluate. My problem is that page is not updated unless I initiate it using a button or some key stroke.

Is there anything inside JavaScriptCore that prevents such script execution?

Gil