[webkit-dev] qt-ews down for a while

tonikitoo (Antonio Gomes) tonikitoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:10:15 PST 2010

Adam, qt 4.5 support in WebKit trunk is about to be dropped ((or even
already dropped).

See comment from Benjamin Poulain (from Nokia):

"Webkit trunk only support the current version of Qt, and the one in
development.
So, currently we only support Qt 4.6, and the branch of Qt 4.7.

There has been a period of transition after the release of 4.6, but this is
over and 4.5 is not supported anymore for WebKit trunk."

Could you please re-consider upgrading to qt4.6 ? I've seing many
build-qt-bots failures related to the bot only supporting qt 4.5.

Thank you so much.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Adam Barth <abarth at webkit.org> wrote:
> It looks like the Qt build now requires Qt 4.6.  Currently, the qt-ews
> is using Ubuntu Karmic (which has Qt 4.5).  I'll upgrade the machine
> to Lucid, but, in the meantime, the qt-ews will be down.
>
> Adam

--Antonio Gomes