[webkit-dev] Introduction to javascript/DOM api glue code?

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Wed Jun 30 15:32:53 PDT 2010

The interface between JavaScript and the DOM is in
WebCore/bindings/js.  Much of it is autogenerated from IDL files.  The
DOM tree is constructed by the parser.  You can look at
LegacyHTMLTreeBuilder to see how that works.  We're current in the
process of replacing the tree builder with HTMLTreeBuilder, but it's
not done yet.

Adam