[webkit-dev] Questions of a new committer

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Jun 25 11:53:19 PDT 2010

Completely agreed!  That's why Adam and I are trying an experiment of
removing the "wait for all bots to be green" check from the
commit-queue:
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/61831

So far so good.  It's probably too extreme to remove the check
entirely, but we'll know better after a few days.

The queue was over 50 entries last night, but it's down to 25 now and
should be 0 by tomorrow.  With the green check gone, time from cq+ to
landing should only be how long it takes to build and test your patch.

-eric